Each 5ml Contains
|Common Name||Botanical Name||Quantity|
|Pippali||Piper longum linn||350 mg|
|Anantmool||Hemidesmus indicus||350 mg|
|Shyamlata||Cryptolepis buchanani||200 mg|
|Amla||Emblica officinalis||350 mg|
|Harad||Terminalia chebula||350 mg|
|Kachur||Curcuma caesia||350 mg|
- Drug / Alcohol Induced Hepato-Toxicity
- Loss of Appetite
- immunity Booster
Adults: 2 teaspoonful twice daily.
Children: 1 teaspoonful thrice daily.
Mode of Action
- It aids in Effective Metabolism, hastens the Recovery Period and ensures Early Restoration of Hepatic functions in Infective Jaundice, its active Principle decreases ALT, AST and normalizes ALP.
- Due to its Hepato protective action it works on Hepatitis-B surface antigen, posse’s antiviral properties against both DNA & RNA viruses.
- Due to its Hepato biliary Mode of Action it promotes Bile Production, remove Excessive Internal Mucus, stimulate Hepatic Transporters.
- It is powerful detoxifier, helps to flush out Toxins (drug /alcohol induced) by means of Diuresis.
- The Anti per oxidative activity prevent loss of functional integrity of cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450, which plays an important role in metabolism of drugs and toxins in Liver.
- Due to its Anti-inflammatory properties, it restores the Functional Efficiency of live4r by protecting Hepatocytes, prevents Tissue Damage and promotes Hepatocellular Regeneration.
- It normalizes Basic Appetite Satiety Rhythm; its Hepatostimulant property relieves Hepatic Congestion, modifies Hepatic Secretion, regulating liver Enzymes, maintaining GI Flora restoring Appetite & improves Digestion.
- It maintains Hepatic Parenchyma in Healthy State of Hepatic, stimulates Kupfer Cell activity & provides resistance to various infections.
LIVTOUS (Product Code – LIV005)
Yoga For Livtous
- Warrior Pose Ii
- Downward Dog Pose
- Half Boat Pose
- Plow Pose (Halasana)
- Extended Side Angle Pose
- Tree Pose(Tadasana)
- Angle Pose(Konasana)
- Ananda Balasana
- Buddha Padma Asan (Bound Lotus Pose)
- Matsyasana (Fish Pose )
- Sun Salutation (Surya Namskar)
- Pavanamuktasana (Wind-Relieving Pose)
Livtous is advanced formulation with vital herbal extracts key micronutrients & anti-oxidants which helps maintain normal Liver health. Improves appetite, tones digestion, prevents drug induced gastric discomfort and restores liver function. Helps strengthens the immune system, relieve fatigue & stress by toning liver cells.
Livtous improves digestion, absorption & assimilation by preventing the leakage of biochemical marker’s enzymes, raises serum protein levels and restores enzymatic balance. Promotes conjugation and help in elimination of bilirubin. Thus, protect liver from acute liver diseases.
Livtous can be taken if you feel:
· Lack of appetite
· Sluggish liver & fatigue in various disease conditions
· Poor liver functions / disturbed biochemical parameters
· Alcoholic habits- preventive only
Proton-pump inhibitors are a group of drugs whose main action is a pronounced and long-lasting reduction of gastric acid production.
No, Livtous is hepato specific formulation designed with latest discovered hepatoprotective phyto-molecules in optimal concentration. Livtous works by protecting from gastric irritation while maintain appetite as diminished by usage of PPI.
Livtous helps recover from anorexia by inducing ghrelin (hunger hormone) secretion & regulating gastric secretions & motility in controlled manner. Livtous contains bitters in balance like Pippal, Anantmool, Shyamlata, Amla, Harad, Kachur are known to exert choleretic action & increase digestive juice secretion. Thus, restores appetite, digestion, assimilation and metabolism.
Livtous with potential hepatoprotective herbs normalizes liver functions by exerting membrane stabilizing effect of liver cells, exerting anti-oxidant effect and stimulating nuclear acid & protein synthesis in liver thus reduces enzymatic leakage and reduces S. bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT levels, increases viability of liver cells & sustains normal liver functions.
Yes, Livtous is enriched with various mild laxative herbs like kalmegh, chitrak, Rohida, Kutaki. Thus, helps to mitigate constipation along with toning the digestive system.
Livtous stimulates liver cells functioning, rejuvenates liver cells, increases digestive juices secretion, and improves digestion and metabolism. Thus, helps in sluggish hepatic condition.
Livtous increases humoral and cell mediated immunity by significantly increasing IgG antibodies in serum, modulating Kupffer cell’s activity & by modulating hepatic drug metabolizing enzymes.
Livtous will help patients in cases of chronic hepatitis with prior addressing the basic etiologic factor comprehensively. Livtous is safe to use on long term and can be continued till the patient conditions persist.